Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit and Outlets
<<< Back to OFSC prescribed Trails
2015- 2016 Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit PRICES
Don’t Leave Home without one!
| Seasonal Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit
|Seasonal Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit if purchased on or before Dec 1st
|CLASSIC Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit
before DECEMBER 1st
after DECEMBER 1st
|Replacement Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit
MULTI PERMIT Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permits
available only after December 1st.:
CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED ONLINE FROM OFSC!!
- Visit one of the Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit distributors listed below
- Print the form and mail or fax it to the club
- (FAX number 705-887-2199)
- Phone the club locally at (705) 887-1288
Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit OUTLETS:
IN Fenelon Falls:
BUCK & UP
Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit Terms & Conditions
- The vendor snowmobile club or the OFSC may deny the Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit purchaser or the
snowmobile driver access to the OFSC prescribed Trails if either fails to comply with any
OFSC Terms and Conditions or Bylaws.
- The purchaser agrees to save harmless and keep indemnified any
landowners from which the OFSC's prescribed Trails system operates, and the OFSC,
its members, directors, officers, employees and their respective agents,
officials, servants, and representatives from and against all claims,
actions, costs and expenses and demands in respect of death, injury,
loss or damage to my person or property of any driver or passenger
operating the aforementioned permitted snowmobile, howsoever caused,
arising out of or in connection with the use of the OFSC prescribed Trails system,
notwithstanding that the same may have been contributed to or occasioned
by the negligence of said bodies, or any of them, their agents, officials,
servants, or representatives. It is further understood and agreed that this
agreement is binding upon myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, and
- Only the vendor snowmobile club may issue a replacement for lost, stolen,
or damaged Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit. The original Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit receipt must be
presented along with the original Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit or portion thereof if available.
Additional information pertaining to a Police report for stolen or lost
Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permits may be required.
- Stop when requested to do so. Report all damage to property to the nearest
snowmobile club and police officer. Know and adhere to the Snowmobilers Code
- Report a change of address within 6 days to the Ontario Federation of
Snowmobile Clubs, 501 Welham Road, Unit 9, Barrie, Ontario, Canada L4N 8Z6 • Phone 705-739-7669 •
Fax: (705) 739-5005, Email Address:
- The person identified on the Application for Trail Permit shall ensure
that all operators and passengers of the snowmobile to which the Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit is
affixed are made aware of these conditions before accessing an OFSC prescribed Trails.
- I understand that my OFSC benefits include a subscription to SUPERTRAX MAGAZINE
Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit Information
- If the Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit is lost, stolen or damaged and needs to be replaced
contact the original vendor club. You must present the original Trail Permit
Receipt (pink copy) along with the original Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit or portion thereof if
available. Additional information pertaining to a Police report (incident #
if available) for stolen or lost Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permits may be required.
- The Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit is valid for the period shown on the Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit
sticker. A new Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit must be purchased each season.
- Information in this form is collected under the authority of the
Motorized Snow Vehicles Act and is used for snowmobile Ontario Snowmobile Trail Permit
purposes only, unless consent to use this information for other purposes
is otherwise provided by the person to whom this information relates.
Direct enquiries to: MTO, Supervisor, General Enquiry Unit, Licensing
Administration Office, Bldg. A. 1201 Wilson Ave., Downsview, Ont.
M3M 1J8 (416) 235-2999 or 1-800-287-3445. All other enquiries should
be made to the authorized agent.
Top of document